One Eye Wildlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen

+3
wyo2ut
yourworstnightmare
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen Empty Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:29 pm

I would like to start off where we left our discussion on UWN. I would just like to keep the discussion going on this pressing issue.

Admin
Admin

https://oneye.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen Empty Re: Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen

Post  yourworstnightmare Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Hopefully it can remain civil here as it was starting to be over there too. There won't be any resolution or solutions through being antagonistic and condescending. And I hate Mexican Wolves Smile

yourworstnightmare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen Empty Re: Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen

Post  wyo2ut Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 am

I am still ticked off at the moderators/administration at UWN for not explaining why I was banned or at least warning me for whatever I did...their fear of libel or slander is also pretty baseless especially considering the use of so many other names in other threads (think Don Peay and Doyle Moss). I think their actions are pretty spineless and stupid. But, that is another topic.

The bottom line is that Gary Allen--yes, GARY ALLEN--may have been within his rights (that is yet to be fully determined), but he definitely stepped over some moral and ethical ground and his vendetta is clear once you read through past RAC minutes, the Kingston WMA document, and understand a little of the history of his cattle grazing practices!

Thanks 1-I for starting this new forum...!

wyo2ut

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 12:20 pm

I just didn't want to stop the conversation....I didn't know they banned you to, for how long? I am a little disappointed they locked the thread as well and banned you for I'm not sure what either. I understand they want to keep things under control but it was a little border line rediculous.....who knows I'll probably get banned for posting this here on a completely seperate thing. Anyways back tot he Gary Allen thing, its just a disgrace.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yourworstnightmare Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I just started going through the RAC minutes. This guy and his cousin / brother / sister the sheriff not only hate wildlife but they really do dislike DWR and the forest service. It also appears that this particular property was purchased for the sole reason of creating hate and discontent and not to be profitable. I'll get more organized and post some of the most interesting points of contention this guy has.....unbelievable! I also understand a property owners sense of wanting to protect his rights on his property but intent is also important in this conversation. When determining if someone is guilty of being naughty OR nice, you always have to take into account their intent.

I"m also learning about the hazing methods. They sound kind of fun actually and the only real thing I'm upset with the division with is this late garbage with the tag numbers being determined on the DH draw. Had there been an infusion of new DH's, there might have been a quick fill of them to get out with Vance and push these animals. I'd be happy to get out there and pop some elk in the butt with paint ball guns or sneak up and pop off acoustic rounds to scare them off the property before Gary had any reason to pop a single one.

I also would like to have a modification done to the state law to require law enforcement to be on site or the DWR or a DWR LE to have to give authorization to let a landowner pull the trigger after giving notice.

yourworstnightmare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks klbzdad sounds like information I would like to see.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Piute County Deer and Elk killings by Gary Allen Empty http://wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/hunting/board-rac/459-rac-and-board-meeting-agendas-materials-and-minutes.html

Post  yourworstnightmare Thu May 03, 2012 1:09 pm

You can find an exhausting amount of reading material in the title line there, but you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser.

BUT, please make sure you get up and walk on occasion and go out and let and big yellow hot thing called the SUN swelter on you on for some vitamin D. It might be good to eat and sometimes drink and shower. You might also want to make some phone calls to let people know you're still alive when you can and give your eyes some rest. It is vital to keep some camo duct tape handy to avoid your head from exploding from the stupid shat that will pop off the pages though!

yourworstnightmare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yourworstnightmare Thu May 03, 2012 2:42 pm

And now Gary has managed to taken 5 tags from sportsmen and hopefully this imprints in the minds of all of us that those phone calls and emails need to be made and sent to legislators, W.B. members, and also RAC members.

They even questioned if hunters were going to be upset if we went from 45 to 40 LE tags on the Beaver Unit. And the final vote was 4 - 2.

yourworstnightmare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gutshot Thu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

over the years i have listened to many farmers complain about deer and elk. i bet if the public new the actual number of wildlife farmers kill it would shock us all. there are to many loop holes in the laws.

if Mr. Allen did buy his property 7 years ago then he new there where wildlife that used the property.

if what i have read is true then i hope Mr. Allen gets a vacation at tax payers expense. and some court ordered counseling. sounds like he has some issues and needs help.

gutshot

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Thu May 03, 2012 11:21 pm

My favorite song by Gary Allen is " Right where I need to be" "get off on the pain" I did not know he ran cows here, he did live in provo along time ago..

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  boner4u Fri May 04, 2012 11:09 am

OMFG this make me madd sombody needs brake in hes house and tak the guns way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Mad

boner4u

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 am

Its his property, these elk we're trespassing. Robbing him of his resources.

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  yourworstnightmare Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 am

fatty wrote:Its his property, these elk we're trespassing. Robbing him of his resources.

He has a vendetta against DWR. While in some regard he did follow the law, in others there is grey area as to his intent. His intent is to kill wildlife and there was nothing to harvest. What resource was he being robbed of when he had already received depredation payment for any loss this year of $11,000.00? After several GRAMA requests, I can't find many ranchers with small properties like his that garner that high of payment by DWR anywhere! Robbed of nothing! He's a douche!

yourworstnightmare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dickdog Fri May 04, 2012 12:03 pm

I heard they run the tests on the big based bull and he had the same genes of the spider bull. Is his new CD out I cant wait to get one his new songs rock.

dickdog

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Fri May 04, 2012 12:23 pm

That money and more was eaten up by these elk, that money coveted the elk that were there s few weeks ago. This time he had more elk than I think he was paid for.

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  boner4u Fri May 04, 2012 1:09 pm

fatty wrote:Its his property, these elk we're trespassing. Robbing him of his resources.
elk dont rob or they were ware a mask. Razz
them elk was their first he shuld move away form their. or just scar them reel good.

boner4u

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Fri May 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Don't mess with me goofy, do it on this idiot forum silly. I gormt warned twice now haha

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  dickdog Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 pm

klbzdad wrote:

He has a vendetta against DWR. While in some regard he did follow the law, in others there is grey area as to his intent. His intent is to kill wildlife and there was nothing to harvest. What resource was he being robbed of when he had already received depredation payment for any loss this year of $11,000.00? After several GRAMA requests, I can't find many ranchers with small properties like his that garner that high of payment by DWR anywhere! Robbed of nothing! He's a douche!

Depredation payment isnt paid out until June though. So how is it he already received $11,000 payout when depredation inspection is going on right now as we speak. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

dickdog

Back to top Go down

Post  dickdog Fri May 04, 2012 1:44 pm

boner4u wrote:
elk dont rob or they were ware a mask. Razz
them elk was their first he shuld move away form their. or just scar them reel good.

And the deer were we you lived first also so when you goin move out a burn the place down. Jebus people are stupid for gawd sakes pull ur head out of ur asses here. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

dickdog

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Fri May 04, 2012 2:15 pm

If the deer and elk eat his crop it is a loss to him. If what the dwr gave him does not compensate his losses, he has every right to protect his investment. My native american brothers we're also displaced by the white man, these deer need to adjust with the new world.

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  boner4u Fri May 04, 2012 2:43 pm

fatty wrote:If the deer and elk eat his crop it is a loss to him. If what the dwr gave him does not compensate his losses, he has every right to protect his investment. My native american brothers we're also displaced by the white man, these deer need to adjust with the new world.
that the dummest think ever rote what crop is eating by elk now??? winter tomates???haha

boner4u

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Fri May 04, 2012 2:50 pm

City boy, lots stiff growing now, it don't not grow at reams and harmony and smiths. Plus they tear up the land with their foot prints. City people are stoopid

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  boner4u Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 pm

no city boy hear i livv wit oneeye in a holler log.

boner4u

Back to top Go down

Post  fatty Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Witch of u'ns. Is da girl?

fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  dickdog Fri May 04, 2012 9:19 pm

What the hell happened to you homos goin to get the rope and shoot the cows. Jebus this site is as boring as UWN, get a few threads rolling and the administration deletes them. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

dickdog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum